Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spreading positivity!!



Yeah!! So this morning I verified everything to get my merchandise/products up for sale through a company called teespring. So exciting!  What a great way to spread positivity and love around the world! :)  I'm very excited about this and going to be working at home today on some new designs etc. I'm really hoping this branches out onto more awesomeness! I have been working on manifesting and I really think this is from that. If you want to check out what I have, or shop: Order here!



Sending out positive energy with positive thinking goes a long way! There are way too many people suffering depression due to many things so if we can promote ways to change that energy and change that thinking it could help so many people!

According to Statistics Canada's 2012 Canadian Community Health Survey (CCHS) on Mental Health, 5.4% of the Canadian population aged 15 years and over reported symptoms that met the criteria for a mood disorder in the previous 12 months, including 4.7% for major depression and 1.5% for bipolar disorder.

Now imagine if everyone had that "mind flip" that could possible change that. Now I'm not saying that every person could easily change the way they think, because we know that's not an easy thing to do because of certain reasons for depression etc, but...what if we all could train our brains to start thinking positive and start living life happier....this is very possible!
One reason that I believe causes a lot of anxiety and depression is news/media. We all see or hear all the bad around the world...which in turn brings us lower and lower until we feel either helpless or like there's no point. This is why I don't watch tv or news. But I see enough on sites online like facebook and pretty much any time I browse the internet. This just adds to our "lows" so much so that even our children are seeing this stuff...even all the fake social media posts. (that drives me nuts)

We really need to pull ourselves away from social media and enjoy life, enjoy the little things around us, enjoy our families and friends, take time for ourselves, do the things we love to do, help each other, relax....and breathe.

I notice too many people with their heads down in their cell phones. (was almost walked into by a girl looking down at hers while walking)
We aren't noticing the beauty around us anymore! We are taking everything for granted! The saddest thing I notice is all the parents who stand at school with their kids, and they are looking at their cell phones and typing while their children are trying to get their attention. This is sad! We don't get to go back and have this time with them, this is it! One life! Enjoy your children and families while you have them....no second chances after this. Our cellphones can wait, your notifications on social media....can wait! Your children will grow and you will miss out on them if you don't do something now to make sure they know that they are more important to you than your cellphone is. And nothing is more important than your children! Pay attention!

Well, the sun here is trying it's hardest to come out, birds are chirping, and like every year we have birds with their nest in the corner of my gutter on the patio. Every year we get to see them go in and out constantly to feed the babies, coming out to sit on the wire out front, chirping and singing and then the little ones fly away when they are ready to go. It's a beautiful thing! :) And it repeats every year! These little things around us is what we need to pay more attention to.  Oh...another of my fave things is this huge bumble bee who comes to my window...again every year! I swear it's the same little guy...he's huge. And he usually lives in my carport in an opening in the ceiling. He's a beautiful orange and black fuzzy guy. :) I don't know what it is but I have this thing with bees...I just want to cuddle them lol  I enjoy sitting near the garden watching the bees, and never have any fear of them trying to sting me...because they don't. They go on about their business as I watch (and usually take pics).

Anyway, this blog is about enjoying life...taking time to notice things around you...the good things...the positive things..and be grateful! <3

Much love!
Dawn










Spread The Postivity and order your merchandise now!

No comments:

Post a Comment