Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 7, 2017

New Blog New World



Okay..I'm going to try this out because it's been on my mind for a while now. What better way to keep track of day to day "diary" type of stuff...venting with issues, talking about the days "ongoings". Even if some days are more boring than others. Some days may be harder than others just because of the fact that A. my laptop has been having issues, B. I dropped my cell phone recently breaking the screen and lcd and need to send money to get my replacement, C. Have no other source to type except when I'm at school. So even though it may not be daily, I will try to get on as much as I can.
One thing I'm hoping is that this blogging helps me get my creative brain flowing in directions where I can prosper financially.....we could all use some extra help in that department.

Today was one of those pretty boring days! Rainy blah kind of days! Took my youngest to have a lung test done for his breathing issues he's been having. Mornings and nights seem harder for him. Today's testing consisted of him blowing into a laser gun type of thing which scared him a bit. After he calmed down he did it with no problems. We won't get the results for a few days though so we'll see what the doctor says.
After that we came home. I didn't bother sending him to school after that and was quite happy not trekking out into the wind and rain any longer.

The rest of the day I went through this laptop again to try to erase junk off it and get it working, which it seems a bit better considering I'm on it right now typing lol  I could barely even get on before today. Fingers crossed that this gets better!

Tonight my dad called and informed me that he went to the doctor about his recent  black outs and they told him his blood pressure is really high. They gave him some medication to take and he has to go have some tests done at the hospital tomorrow so I told him I'll go with him. I'm also giving him some Hibiscus tea that is supposed to help lower blood pressure. Lets hope and pray that everything gets back to normal! He's not happy that they told him he'd have to lessen his coffee intake as well as quit smoking. But I really hope he does it!

Till next time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment